Mobile App Bar for WordPress was built with increasing engagement on mobile in mind. Research has shown countless mobile device manufactures that their consumers prefer everything important to be within reach of their thumbs. A tiny hamburger menu often goes unnoticed and some users have no idea what it does. By having links to your top categories, blogs, or key topics within an article within reach, you are increasing engagement with your viewers or customers and in turn generating more revenue.
- Design panel to customize the Mobile App Bar
- Integration with Font Awesome icon library
- Integration with WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads to add cart counts to the bar
- Global and Ecommerce settings so your Mobile App Bar can look differently on your ecommerce pages. Easily disable or enable one or the other if you only want a bar for your ecommerce pages
- Integration with posts, add anchor links to make jumping between sections of your articles easier for users
- Easily change icons using the built in icon picker
- Easily change colors using the built in color picker
- Dropdown presets to easily add buttons for cart counts, calling, email, or jumping to the top of the page
View Poly Plugins on mobile to see a demo.
See our Knowledgebase
Click an image below to see it in full size
We provide support and updates to our customers as long as they have a valid license.